Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which breast implant is better silicone or saline?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which breast implant is better silicone or saline?

Hi, I am looking to improve my breast size. Though, my friends suggested me breast augmentation surgery, I was not sure about this procedure and its result. Then, I searched about this. I could research and found many things related to this surgery. Breast implant surgery and fat transfer are usually performed for breast enlargement. I chose implant surgery. I am planning to consult a plastic surgeon in Toronto for this cosmetic breast surgery. But I am confused with the type of implant to be selected. Saline and silicone implants are available for this. Saline breast implants are filled with sterile salt water. If the implant shell leak, the saline implant will collapse and the saline will be absorbed and naturally expelled by the body. It also provides a uniform shape and firmness feel. Silicone breast implants are filled with silicone gel. The gel feels like natural breast tissue. If the implant leaks, the gel may remain within the implant shell. A leaking implant filled with silicone gel will not collapse. In my point of view, both are good. I am confused to select one. If anybody has prior experience with any of these implants, please share the merits and demerits of these implants.
Working...
X