Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your view on implants

Hi everyone!
    I'm newly married. It was love at first sight and everything was planned within a week. However, I'm happily married now and we are going on our honeymoon next month. Since we got married in a hurry, we had very less time to know each other more personally. I realized that he loves girls with big boobs. My boobs are so small and I would not be able to satisfy him. I'm planning for a breast augmentation surgery from a nearby clinic in London. Before taking the appointment I took a quick look at the breast augmentation surgery procedure through online. I found that the surgery is of 4 steps. Initially getting the medication, step 2 is the incisions which would be made in inconspicuous areas, and step 3 is inserting and placing the breast implant and last the incisions would be closed. I would like to know which type of implant would be suitable for me. Can someone share your ideas about different types of implants? But I want to do it before I go for our next trip. How long do you think this procedure would take?
Working...
X