Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find online stores for safety workwear

Hi everyone,

My name is Paulette W. Barnhill. I am from Manotick in Ottawa. I am running an electrical consultant company at Richmond. Our company provides innovative and efficient electrical professional consulting services to architects, developers, and occupants. We have more than 125 employees in our company. We believe that a secure and healthy workplace is the right of each person and also a business imperative.

Fire resistant apparel is recommended by the National Fire Protection Agency for electrical laborers. It declares that employees must wear flame resistant protective attire whenever there may be a threat of exposure to an electrical arc flash. We are planning to provide safety workwear for a few joined last week. I got a few suggestions regarding online stores providing safety workwear from my friend circle. I searched a lot on the internet to find some. Help me find some better options. Thanks in advance!
    Mister Safety Shoes provides a wide collection of workwears such as shirts, pants, coveralls, kneepads etc. in different styles and prices.
Working...
X