Filing A Defective product Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing A Defective product Claim

"I'm running a laundry service in Ottawa. Right now I have 8 employees. Only five of them are permanent.

Recently I bought a large capacity dryer from a reputed brand. It had a warranty of one year.

I usually call the extra staff only when the workload is high.
    Last Friday I had to call my extra staff due to a heavy workload. But unfortunately, one of my non-permanent staff got electrocuted from the new dryer that I bought a month before. It burned his hand pretty bad. He is still in the hospital. What's really odd is that he got electrocuted by touching on the dryer!

So I decided to file a lawsuit against the company. Because it's a serious issue. It's unbelievable that even the reputed brands are selling products that don't meet any safety requirements. Someone told about a good disability claims lawyer in Ottawa.

I'm going to meet them soon. So if you guys have anything to suggest it will be helpful."
    Don’t give up if the insurance co. says you aren't entitled to LTD benefits. We're long-term disability claims lawyers. Call now & get what's lawfully yours.
Working...
X