Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I make Pearl Understand the trouble she is in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I make Pearl Understand the trouble she is in?

Last day, one of my friend, Pearl ended up in the hospital after getting beaten up by her husband. He has an affair with another lady and as a notice of eviction came home, due to non-payment of rent which was always shared between the two. Am sure that she has been paying her share to him always, because it was him who had been out of job for the past 2 months now. Though I had attened and completed a paralegal course myself, I had told her I would look in and assist her with the measures needed. But she is like restraint in doing so as if she is afraid of him. Is it not possible for her to follow-up. I sure know it is? Is there any measure that I can take to make her understand.
    Paralegals are currently in high demand due to their vast contributions to law firms and are an asset to any legal team but also can work independently. Our Paralegal program is taught by experienced lawyers and paralegals and is fully accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC). Cestar College of Business, Health & … Continue reading Paralegal1100 Hours with Internship
Working...
X